Renting out a property can involve a certain amount of risk, which means a regular home insurance policy is not normally sufficient.

Landlord insurance, also known as buy-to-let insurance, is specially designed for property owners who intend to rent their property to tenants.

  • Landlord Building Insurance
  • Residential Landlord Insurance
  • Landlord Contents insurance
  • Student Contents insurance
  • Tenant Contents Insurance
  • Rent Guarantee
  • Home emergency Insurance
  • Commercial Insurance
  • Office Insurance
  • Legal Expenses Insurance

Many landlords don’t realise they need specialist landlords insurance to cover rental properties.

General home buildings and contents insurance isn’t adequate to cover you for all third party risks that you could encounter as a landlord. Having specialist landlord insurance ensures you limit your exposure to risk, protecting your financial well being.

Malicious Damage by tenants

Malicious damage or vandalism caused by tenants and their guests at no extra charge.

What happens if your property becomes unoccupied?

Our Landlords insurance provides un-occupancy cover for up to 120 days for student tenants and up to 60 days for non student tenants to ensure your property is protected outside of term time or in-between lets.

Panel of Insurers

We search a panel of top Landlords Insurance providers to find you the best policy and the lowest price.

Landlords fixtures and fittings

As Landlords fight to secure the best tenants there is an increasing number who will provide digital communication such as satellite dishes, WiFi and broadband equipment.

Alternative accommodation and Loss of Rent

If any let room or communal area in the property becomes uninhabitable we will provide your tenants with alternative accommodation or compensate you for the loss of rent for up to 30% of the re-buildings cost of your property.

What if your property is damaged following emergency access?

If an event occurs at your property which requires emergency access we will repair the damage to ensure your property is still in a rentable condition, up to £1000.

Concerned about liable action?

Included in all of our Landlords policies, dependent upon the cover selected, are public, employers and property owners liability cover to ensure you are protected against any liable action.

We Are Introducers Only, Not the brokers!